Shipping & Delivery Information
Last Updated: May 01, 2023
This Shipping & Delivery Policy is part of our Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) and should be therefore read alongside our main Terms. Please carefully review our Shipping & Delivery Policy when purchasing our products. This policy will apply to any order you place with us.
- All orders are shipped directly from our warehouse. Our objective is to deliver the products to you as quickly as possible, based on the delivery address and order/payment confirmation.
- After an order is placed, our team will contact you via phone call or WhatsApp Message to confirm your order details before processing it.
- While we take all necessary precautions to ensure that your products are delivered to you safely, we are not responsible for any damage caused to the products after delivery.
- If your order is marked as “Delivered” on the tracker but has not been received by you, please contact us within 24 hours to report the issue. If you fail to report the issue within 24 hours, we might not be able to process your request.
- The estimated delivery time for orders within Pakistan is 1-3 working days, after the order has been processed. However, please note that exceptional circumstances like political protests, public holidays, or natural disasters may cause a delay in delivery.
- We request you to be available on the provided contact number for a timely delivery. If the delivery person is unable to reach you, it will cause further delay as a rescheduling will be initiated.
- We cannot entertain cancellation requests if the order has already been communicated to the customers, and the process of shipping has been initiated.
- To cancel cash on delivery orders, please notify our team during the call or WhatsApp confirmation to cancel it.
- To cancel prepaid orders, please contact us within 12 hours of placing your order to cancel it.
Once an order is “in process,” it will take 7-10 working days for the refund to be processed, depending on various factors such as payment method, the bank, and payment processor used on the order.
- You can cancel, amend, or reschedule your order by contacting us through any of the means mentioned on our contact page before the order is shipped. However, if the order has been shipped already, we might not be able to assist you much.
- Once your order is dispatched, we’ll send you an email with all the tracking details you need, including your tracking number, courier partner, and a link to the tracking page.
- You can track your order by visiting the courier’s website mentioned in the email, or you can log into your account and check the orders page for the latest updates.
- Alternatively, you can also visit the track your order page on our website and enter your tracking number to get get the delivery updates.
- While we strive to ensure timely delivery, we cannot be held liable for any delays caused by third-party postal or courier companies. However, we’ll do our best to assist you in any way possible to ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible.
Please note that this cancellation policy is subject to change without prior notice. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our cancellation policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.