RAVE provides an easy and efficient after-sales service for all its products purchased from RAVE.PK. Any other buyers should contact the entity/person from where they purchased the product. Buyer is supposed to provide all relevant order information such as: warranty card, product, invoice etc.
- True Wireless Earbuds comes with 1 year warranty.
- RAVE will repair or replace the product only during the warranty period.
- Customers can request for after sales services from RAVE during the warranty period by providing certified RAVE warranty card or purchase invoice.
- Products purchased during promotional or limited offers will have 1 month of warranty only.
- All warranties are claimable only once against 1 purchase. When your first claim is settled, the warranty will be automatically nulled from that point.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
- Electrical damages caused by non-recommended chargers or power levels or extreme temperatures. (Read the manual in your purchase to find the recommended charging input).
- Third party repaired or disassembled products.
- Damages caused by daily wear & tear or improper care.
- Damages that can be caused by the nature such as earthquakes, floods etc..
- Insufficient proof of purchase from RAVE.PK.
- Device compatibility. The customer is responsible for ensuring that the product they’re buying is compatible with whatever device they’re buying it for.
- RAVE does not cover lost or stolen products.
- Deterioration of the product with the passage of time.
- Battery timing of Bluetooth products unless the battery timing is lower than 25% of our claimed time.
- Self repair, exposure to water, expired & invalid warranty.
WARRANTY CLAIM REQUIREMENTS
- Proof of purchase including invoice, proof of payment, order number.
- Product along with its packaging and warranty card must be shipped to us on the buyer’s expense.
- If the product is damaged due to reasons warranty does not cover, there will be no replacements/return of money.